Friday, October 15, 2010

Stuffed

Someone once told me that in case my kids ever do something drastic, like use the wall as their own artist's canvas, or put fingernail polish on their face, or other situations like that, to try to be the kind of mom that laughs at whatever it is and take a picture of it.

I had my first real opportunity to do that. This isn't nearly as drastic as those kinds of things, but Kendall was supposed to be taking a nap. I heard her open her door, and she was talking to herself in a really quiet voice. I asked her what she was doing, and just then, she appeared on the landing of the stairs, holding her pillow that was completely stuffed with random things. For one split second, I wanted to be upset that she wasn't taking her nap, but that person's voice ran through my head just in time, and I started cracking up! These aren't the best pictures, because I just grabbed my phone really quick, but it gives you an idea of the objects in there. Actually, it still doesn't give you a great idea, because there's easily 30 things stuffed in that pillow case. She was so proud of her accomplishment.


No comments:

Post a Comment