Sunday, January 08, 2012

Beautiful Day for a Party

Yesterday, we went to a birthday party for one of Grant's co-workers kids.  They live on the water in Mary Esther.  Just because this is Florida doesn't mean that you can count on nice weather in January.  It gets cold here.  Last week, it was in the teens for a day.  But yesterday?  Yesterday was GORGEOUS!  Perfect for an outdoor birthday party. 

Going to this person's house for the second time did not help Grant's house-envy.  Don't get me wrong - we love our house.  But we're nowhere near the water, and it's a dream of ours to live by the water some day.  Yesterday was just beautiful enough to get those feelings of, "maybe we should have..."

Anyways, enjoy the pictures...








In other news, I am painfully aware that I am painfully behind in blogging.  Some of the things that are kind of old now, I still want to blog about, but they're big things - like our cross-country move, and John and Sarah's wedding/our New England trip - and those kinds of posts take a lot of time to write.  And it's hard for me to set aside big chunks of time to write these big posts.  But I will...someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment