Monday, March 12, 2012

Cami Speak: Part 1

I figured Cami needed her own post, because she's pretty funny these days.

This conversation took place a couple of weeks ago at the dinner table:

Grant: Girls, do you know what tomorrow is? March 1st, which means it's the beginning of Mustache March for the Air Force!


Kendall: Ugh, your mustache is gonna be ridiculous. Is it gonna be ridiculous, Mama?

Me: Yes, it's going to be ridiculous.

Cami: Elephants drink water!

************

Kendall told on Cami to me for something, and when Kendall went back in her room, where Cami was, Cami said, "Listen to me, don't say that to Mama!" 

I quietly laughed from the other room, and told Grant she said that.  He quietly laughed, but then called Cami in to talk to him.  He said, "Cami, come here.  I need to talk to you."  Cami said, "What are you gonna say?"

************

Grant does a great job of teaching the girls Catechism questions as part of their going-to-bed routine.  He was going through them with Cami to show me how much she knows and when they got to the question, "Who wrote the Bible?" she said, "Holy men who fought the Holy Spirit." (It's supposed to be "Holy men who were taught by the Holy Spirit")

2 comments:

  1. Leslie Hine8:43 PM

    Kelly, I received Tucker's announcemnt today--Thank you! And a very belated CONGRATULATIONS to you, Grant and the girls! I love all your pictures and posts, and now, Cami speak! I could listen to kids talk all day! So profound :)
    Blessings to you all, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how about the time we were getting ready to leave and she said, "You're not going anywhere!" The girl has very rapid thought processes.

    ReplyDelete