Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

Yes, folks...one year ago today I started my silly blog, while sitting in a hotel room in England. I've seriously considered throwing in the towel, but I just keep coming back.

In honor of my blogiversary, I'll play this dumb little tag game...thanks Tink!

6 Weird Things About Me...

1. I'm really weird about drinking water. I will NOT drink straight from the tap. It either has to be from a filter or a bottle. And, as Grant keeps telling me, when I order water from a restaurant, it's more than likely from the tap, but what I don't know won't hurt me.

2. I don't think this is weird, but pretty much everyone else does, and most of you already know this, so it's no big secret, but I have always and will always love *NSYNC. I'm sorry, but I just do. I fell in love with JC Chasez when I saw him on the Mickey Mouse Club (or MMC, in cool people lingo), and when I first heard him singing Tearin' Up My Heart, it was over for me. I will be 85 years old, and still dancing everytime I hear one of their songs.

3. I think I've mentioned this before, too, but I can do this really weird thing with my toes. My big toe and 4th toe can stick straight out, while all the others curl down. I usually have to wiggle my toes for a few seconds before I can get them like that, but when I do, it usually freaks people out.

4. I have incredibly high foot arches. As Pinky once said, "You can roll a ball through those arches!"

5. I was a huge baby when I was born - 10 lbs 11 oz, 23 inches long. My mom thought I was going to be a giant when they handed me to her, so she started crying because she didn't know how she would raise a giant. Obviously, I'm not a giant, so everybody's happy.

6. I hate "mouth noises." Any sort of loud chewing, smacking, licking, etc...it drives me crazy! I've been known to plug up my ears if the sound gets too annoying.

So those are my oddities. Most of my readers probably already knew most of that stuff.

I'm tagging Mrs. J, Pinky, Megan, Mike, Melissa in England, and Haley.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:30 PM

    Wow, it's already been a year...scary! Now I guess I'll have to think of 6 weird things about myself. The hard part isn't thinking up 6 weird things, just 6 weird things that I want to share with everyone. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:10 AM

    it would have been way cooler if you had turned out to be a giant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:00 PM

    Blame the water thing on me. Only now I'm getting squeamish about drinking it at restaurants!!!

    ReplyDelete