Tuesday, April 03, 2007

More video!



So, here's another video for your viewing pleasure. I apologize for the lack of blogging lately. There's really nothing going on, hence, nothing to blog about.

We took this video last week. We've been having some gorgeous weather lately. Really. Gorgeous! So we took Watley to a field so he could do what he does best. Our gorgeous weather has been interrupted here and there with rain showers, so the ground was very muddy. But Watley loved it. I don't think he'd ever run in mud before.

By the way, we're supposed to get snow showers this Saturday. I'm glad I'm staying somewhat pessimistic about the weather here, otherwise, I would be really let down. But since I had a feeling this weather has been too good to be true, I pretty much expected this. It's the only time I can think of when pays to be a pessimist!

No comments:

Post a Comment