Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Smushy Face

Okay, I know the posts have been lacking lately. Sorry.

Anyways, we had an ultrasound yesterday. I haven't talked much about this pregnancy, but this little girl is so ridiculously active. I thought Kendall was active, but this one makes Kendall seem lazy. She's so active, that many times I said that there must be twins in there. But there's not.

So, all of her activity made it hard for the ultrasound tech to get all the measurements she needed, so it was a really long process. But, the baby cooperated enough for us to get some good shots of her face. I couldn't believe how clear these were! And I don't even think these two pictures are the clearest images we saw. We saw her yawn, and stick out her tongue. It was really cute.

And I realize that maybe to some people, these aren't that clear, but to us, we can see her cute little face plain as day - we even saw her hair! The ironic thing is, these are so much more clear than the 4D ones we got back in June. That's why I never posted any - they just weren't clear at all. It didn't help that she was crossing her arms over her face.


2 comments:

  1. Ultrasounds really are AMAZING things. Gotta love the technology. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really good pix! Caleb was very busy when I was carrying him. He still is but not as much as I expected. Kalei was much slower when I was prego (I actually didn't feel her move for about 8 hours, panicked, went to the hosp to have her checked, and she started moving; crazy girl) She is now my more active one and still very ornery.

    ReplyDelete