Monday, January 31, 2011

Her First Report Card

A couple of Sundays ago in church, our pastor was talking about having role models, and imitating little children - about 2-3 year olds.  So he started picking out kids from the congregation, asking how old they were.  He asked how old Cami was, and I said 1 (you can listen to it here, and the part I'm referring to is at about 3:45).  He went on to a few other kids, but Kendall noticed that he didn't ask about her.  So she tapped me on the arm and said, "Mama, tell Pastor Paul I'm 3!"  I said Okay, but then she poked me again and said, "Tell him NOW!"  I told her I would wait until church was over to say anything about it.

As soon as Paul gave the benediction to dismiss us, she said, "You need to tell him now that I'm 3!"  So we made our way over to him and told him.  When we did that, of course, she was super shy and acted like she didn't know why we were telling him she was 3.

On Thursday, she got a card in the mail from Pastor Paul.  I think this picture says the rest...

1 comment:

  1. That is so precious--what an attentive pastor!

    ReplyDelete