Thursday, May 31, 2012

Another Video

Sorry for the lack of "real" blog posts lately. I've been trying to take more video of the kids, because I don't want to forget these times - how they act, what they sound like, the funny way they pronounce things, etc. Yesterday morning, I took this video. Let me give it some background... Tucker has been in our room since he was born. He's starting to outgrow the bassinett, and he's still waking up 1-2 times each night (I know, I shouldn't complain, but the girls slept through the night seriously early), so I thought maybe if I move him into the guest/sewing/baby room, he would be more comfortable, and maybe, just maybe, he'd sleep through the night. Well, it worked. So far, at least. That first night, he slept for about 13 hours. He stirred a little in the middle of the night, but only for a couple minutes, and he never cried. So that's where this video comes in. I thought he might wake up on his own, just with us in his room. But when he didn't, I started saying his name. Then Kendall starting talking to him, and then Cami came in, and well, the poor baby was so confused when he finally did wake up. Around 1:30 it gets pretty funny.

1 comment:

  1. hahahha that was AWESOME!!! love the eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete