Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Yesssss!

I watch a lot of those home decorating shows on TV, and this one time I saw a really cool idea. Ever since then, I've been wanting to do it. It's where you put 4 mirrors in a square (or whatever design) on a wall. Simple, but it adds a lot to a room, I think. Plus, we hardly have anything on our walls.

In our living room, our coffee table and end tables are the natural wood stain. So I kinda wanted to find mirrors that have the natural wood stain border around them. I haven't seen these anywhere, and I've been looking.

So today, I've been incredibly bored and on the internet literally all day long. I was checking all of these websites like Pottery Barn, Ikea, Crate & Barrell, etc. to see if I could find mirrors like the ones in my crazy little head. No such luck.

UNTIL...

I checked ebay, and there they were, right before my eyes! A set of 4 natural-stain wood bordered mirrors!!! And Grant, if you're reading this, I had to buy them! It was literally a sign from God, I'm convinced! The auction was ending in less than an hour, no bidders, and at a low price, and the style and color I wanted. So, really, I HAD to buy them! Anyways, I'm really excited about it.

I want them. Now.

2 comments:

  1. well, if you're not grant, then keep your nose out of my business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't HAVE to buy it.


    PS: This isn't Grant

    ReplyDelete