Tuesday, June 26, 2007

O Brother, Where Art Thou

Last week, before I went to Albuquerque, my brother and his wife (Tony and Meredeth) came up for a visit. We had a great time with them. I should've taken way more picture than I did.

Anyways, we went for a hike in Glen Helen, which I blogged about when Grant and I did that a few weeks back. We saw these incredible dragonflies - none of my pictures turned out, but they were so beautiful!



Then, we went to the dairy farm. Had fun feeding the goats - the baby goats in particular. The grown-up goats were mean, and tried to head-butt the babies out of the way, but as you can see, we went out of our way to feed them anyway.



I was impressed with this little guy, that kept walking across the narrow pole. Reminded me of Boston Rob from Survivor.



And this one was my favorite. He was just too cute!



Anyways, we had a great time with them. As usual, I wish it could've lasted longer.

By the way, they were the first to give us clothes for our little bean. Meredeth, with her love of overalls, got the baby a pair, which is probably the cutest thing ever. And Tony, with his love of motorcycles, got the baby a onesie with a dog on a motorcycle that says "Born to Ride."

No comments:

Post a Comment