Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Redecorating

With Christmas almost here, and the baby almost here, I've been doing quite a bit of redecorating. I've been working on the nursery gradually, but Grant was out of town last week, so that, along with not working anymore, motivated me to get it completely done. So that was a big accomplishment for me. Here's a few pics. As you can see, it's somewhat make-shift, doubling as a guest room, and lacking a lot of actual baby decorations. Hopefully, when we get into our house in LA, the baby will have a room all to herself, and be very girly and flowery.





Also while Grant was gone, I was able to get all of the Christmas decorations up. I truly love decorating for Christmas! It was one of my favorite things to do with my mom when I was growing up and I've definitely enjoyed doing it now, as a married woman. I'm not quite where I want to be in terms of how many decorations I have, but that's what the 50% off sales the day after Christmas are for. By the way, check out the new TV! That was our Christmas present to ourselves - thanks to Grant getting in line at the BX before 4 AM the day after Thanksgiving.



1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job decorating for the nursery/guest room even though it's temporary. Can you believe you are moving to LA soon? I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete