Monday, March 09, 2009

Yay!

Megan had baby #2 yesterday morning - 6 days early!! How crazy is that?

I got a call from her yesterday, and I immediately thought a few things...

1. I hope nothing's wrong.
2. I hope she's not trying to set up another Laguna Beach playdate this close to her due date.
3. There's no way she's had the baby yet. Joey was 5 days late, and this was still almost a week before her due date.

So, I was like, "Hey Megan, what's up?" And she said, "Well, I had a baby this morning!" And I'm pretty sure my response to that was, "What?" As in, "Yeah right, that's impossible." For some reason, I just had it in my head that babies just don't come early.

And since the sex of the baby was a surprise, I was happy to find out that it was a girl! Little Hannah Marie.

So check out her blog where there's already pictures, and join me in thanking God for an easy delivery and a healthy baby!

1 comment: