Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Little Nursing Won't Stop Me...

...from getting really funny video of my oldest. At first, I was just enjoying watching her, but then I realized I really needed to get this on video. So, even though I was nursing Cami at the time, I still broke out the camera. That's what I call multi-tasking. So please excuse the lack of good focus and the burps and slurping you hear in the background.

Mini-Me from Kelly Spear on Vimeo.



Oh, and right after I took this video, she accidentally broke those sunglasses. I had to refrain myself from laughing when she said, "Oh, dear. I so sad!" when I told her they were broken. Wish I had gotten that on video, too.

2 comments:

  1. that was so cute!! i love how she was cracking herself up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lady hope check it8:45 PM

    I love those sunglasses best in all the world? I want to come at your house and hang out with all of you too at Joanne's kay?

    ReplyDelete