Thursday, August 12, 2010

Homemade Bow Holder

I made this a while ago, with the intent to post about it, but I never did.

It's simply a picture frame, with the glass taken out, and ribbon put in.

This is the before,



And this is after.



Which makes me realize that Kendall has WAY too many accessories for her hair! And she's recently decided that if she's going to wear anything (that in itself is hard to get her to do), it will most certainly NOT be a bow! She prefers barrettes right now, the little clippy kind.

This is also not my original idea. I was planning to buy one, but after looking at several pictures, I realized I could just make one. My first idea was to get an old antiquey kind of frame and spruce it up a bit, but then I saw this one at Joann's, which was the perfect shade of green already, so I used my 40% off coupon to buy it. It's a great way to keep all of these little things in one place!

3 comments:

  1. aww, i LOVE it. i think carrie needs one of these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia :)6:36 PM

    this would be a great way to display all of the barrettes that i have made.

    ReplyDelete