Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Joshua Radin

One of my favorite musicians is Joshua Radin. If you're a Scrubs fan, you've probably unknowingly heard some of his songs before. Apparently, he went to college with Zach Braff, they became best buds, and Zach has helped Joshua's career by putting his music on Scrubs and some of his movies, like Garden State and The Last Kiss.

Grant and I saw him last year when he came to Columbus. We got to meet him, and even talked with him for a bit, thanks to the autograph line stalling for about 5 minutes while we were in front of him.

He was on Ellen last month, and I missed it. But, thanks to YouTube, I was able to see his performance.



He's coming out with a new album soon, and I can't wait to get it!

Oh, and here's some pictures of when we saw him in Columbus. We were almost first in line to get in, so that meant we were right in front of the stage. It was awesome.

Little Kendall was just a fetus at this time. We found out about a week later that I was pregnant.


See, that's my stuff sitting on the stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment