Thursday, October 09, 2008

See This?

See the green arrow? That's about where we live (edited to say, the arrow is not at our house, in case you were wondering....). See the first Target symbol? That's the BRAND NEW Target that just opened yesterday (although, the brochure we got about it in the mail said it opens on Sunday, but whatever). San Pedro finally has a Target, and I couldn't be happier. It's not like it's that much closer than the one that I frequented before (see the second symbol), but it is closer, and it's in the town I live in, so that's what matters.



I went to it today - everything was clean and pretty, and they have these new fancy-schmancy shopping carts (although, our shopping cart cover doesn't really fit on it, but I made do). And the people that work at the Starbucks there haven't really got it down yet, because it took them well over 5 minutes to get my Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate, even though I was the only one in line. But that's okay. It was worth the wait.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, we went yesterday. It was VERY exciting!!! All the racks were full. They actually had cute Winnie the Pooh stuff in Mookie's size. Unfortunately, they didn't have any clearance stuff, so I didn't buy much. :o)
    And there were staff workers around EVERY corner asking me if I needed any help.
    The thing I like about the other one is that it has underground parking. I love parking in the shade.
    New Target vs Underground Parking??? Hmmmm...dunno.
    If only it was a SuperTarget, now THAT would be the awesomest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:55 AM

    Are you and Melissa going to be their best customers?
    Melissa's Mom

    ReplyDelete