Saturday, November 18, 2006

My favorite subject: FOOD!

I've been eating alot of good food lately, so I thought I'd share...

Favorite ice cream: Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide. Megan, in my opinion, it beats Breyers! Although, you (strangely) don't like chocolate, so you probably won't like it. It's Irish cream liquer ice cream with chocolate, chocolate chip cookies, and a coffee fudge swirl. I'm not a coffee lover, so I can say that the coffee flavor in this ice cream is not at all overpowering...it's just the right amount.

Favorite side dish: Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries. Grant and I have had these 3 times in the last week. Delicious and healthy - what more can you ask for?

Favorite pizza: Pepperoni and Feta Cheese from Ha Ha's Pizza. I went to this pizza place the other day for lunch, and they had the best toppings for pizza, and the best lunch deal - A slice of pizza with 2 toppings + a fantastic all-you-can-eat salad bar (with some of the freshest ingredients I've ever seen on a salad bar) for $5. It was awesome.

Favorite breakfast dish: Blueberry French Toast. I had this at my friend's shower a couple of weeks ago, and it was the most delicious french toast I've ever had! If you want the recipe, let me know. It's different than regular french toast because it's baked in a casserole dish. I prepared it last night, and we'll eat it this morning. I'm hoping it turns out as good as the time I had it!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:44 PM

    Kelly,
    After your description of Dublin Mudslide, I'll have to stick with Breyers! :-) I must have the recipe for the French Toast. That sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete