Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm it!

Jenn over at Starving for Sunshine tagged me, so here I go, listing 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about myself...

1. I absolutely hate mushrooms and onions. If I find them in my food, I pick them out - no matter how big or small they might be. If you don't believe me, just ask Mrs. J.

2. I like to crack my knuckles - fingers, toes, neck, back, elbows, etc.

3. I have this weird OCD thing with water. If it's been sitting out for a long time, I empty the glass before I fill it. The other day, Grant was about to pour the water from one glass into another, and I freaked out. I'm not sure why...

4. I don't like for people to hear my singing voice, yet when I was growing up, I was in various choirs.

5. I have been to 15 foreign countries.

6. I used to be a puppeteer.

Now I'm tagging Pinky and Molly Carlisle.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website, or hope they read yours

2 comments: