Monday, February 09, 2009

Chair Shopping!

My mom wanted to get Kendall a chair. I told her how they have little Ikea Poang chairs for kids, that look just like the adult-sized ones. We have a Poang chair in her nursery, so I thought it would be cool for Kendall to have a matching one.

So, we took a fun little trip to Ikea on Saturday to get the chair. We had a great time - Ikea's always fun to go to.

Trying out the chair...



Going through the stringy-things in the children's area...



Playing around...



Testing out other chairs...



Looking for more stuff to play with...



Going through the tube...



So, we decided to go with the Poang, and that night, after Kendall went to sleep I assembled it. When she woke up the next morning - she had her chair! She's hardly been out of it ever since. Thanks Grandma!!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:34 PM

    I'm so happy! She looks very precious, and you made a good choice. I'm glad she enjoys it, I thought she would. They need little stuff when they're little!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! It's a perfect reading chair! :o)

    ReplyDelete