Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I hate stairs

It's been very snowy today. I'm writing this at 8:30 pm, and it's pretty much been snowing nonstop since about noon.

This is what it looked like when I left work an hour early so I could beat the dangerous rush-hour traffic.
And this is what I looked like after I de-snowed my car, and prepared to hit the road. The look of fear and nervousness...

A lot of things closed down due to the cold temps, the snowy conditions, and no one wanting to be on the roads. It's normally one of my gym nights, but I was supposed to go to a $.25 auction instead with some other AFIT spouses (don't ask me what that is, I'm not quite sure), and it got cancelled. The gym was closed anyway, so I decided to try something indoors.

Fitnessmagazine.com has a lot of different workout suggestions to do, and I tried the stair climbing one. It was convenient, because you don't need a gym stair climber to do it, and it was only for 15 minutes, which turned out to be the worst 15 minutes of my life!

When I was done, Grant asked if I was dying. I think I was. I also think I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment