Sunday, February 04, 2007

So Far, So Good

Well, week 2 of my 5-day-a-week workout plan is over and done with. I'm proud of myself for keeping it up.

Grant was talking to his brother, John, yesterday (who is back in the States from his deployment in Africa) and John asked if I'm addicted to working out. Well, no. I could easily drop the cardio and never look back. But I will say, that I am somewhat "addicted" to my yoga class. If I know I'm going to miss a class because of something else that I have to do, or if the class is cancelled for some reason, I get very disappointed because I don't want to miss it.

As far as the cardio, I've been doing a different treadmill workout each week (they have several listed on fitnessmagazine.com) to keep me from getting bored. I might attempt the stair climber next week. We'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:21 AM

    good for you kelly! so far i'm sticking to the spinning thing. it's drastic but it works. the stairmaster's fun, just start yourself at ten minutes and work up from there...

    ReplyDelete