Thursday, February 08, 2007

What in the World?!

So, I just switched to the new blogger. I never wanted to, but they made me! Literally...I couldn't sign in unless I switched over.

Anyways, all this time, I've really thought that no one was reading my blog because hardly anyone was posting on it. Pinky sent me an email saying that she tried to post, but it never showed. Well, I saw this little message on the new blogger that said "30 comments need to be moderated." I saw this before, but didn't know what it meant, so I ignored it. When I checked it out, I did indeed have 30 comments from all the way back to December! So they're all published. I never replied to them, because I didn't even know they existed.

So I apologize to all of you who have left comments and I didn't reply. I got a big confidence boost when I saw all those comments! There were even a few from Cody!

I hope the comment thingy is working now. Pinky's comments still don't show, so I don't know what's going on.

For those of you who switched over too, did you have similar problems? If so, what did you do to fix it?

4 comments:

  1. I may have fixed the comment issue. Can someone else try to leave a comment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we missed you guys last night for Survivor

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know...survivor's just not the same without "the group."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Survivor is definitely a lot cooler when Grant's around!

    ReplyDelete