Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day


I have to say, Valentine's Day is not my favorite holiday. Thanks to the greeting card industry, we get all mushy over some random day that doesn't mean anything. But as much as I don't like the holiday, I fall into the trap. Grant and I will be going out to a nice restaurant tonight, spending way too much money on a delicious meal, but for what? As my good friend's Dan and Haley (Missing Mississippi) were saying on Sunday, every day should be Valentine's Day. So for another year, I'll buy into the holiday. But I will indeed attempt to make--maybe not everyday--more days out of the year like this so-called Valentine's Day.

4 comments:

  1. it's the only hoiliday that never has leftover candy sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i spelled holiday wrong.

    happy hoilidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo! hoilidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we should create a new hoiliday. it'll be national hoili day. i'm a genius.

    ReplyDelete