Monday, February 20, 2006

Lots and lots of games

I love weekends like the one we just had!

Friday night, we had our Bible study at the Lanzone's. Grant and I ended up staying over there until 11:30 playing speed scrabble with Megan.

Saturday, we had the Lanzone's and Mike over for a Back to the Future trilogy party!! Then played speed scrabble with Mike.

Sunday, we went to church, then went to Oliver and Jerome--I mean Summer's (More Water)--house for lunch. The food was yummy (especially that salad dressing)! We ended up staying until about 7 playing contract rummy and euchre, which is evidently the "cool" mid-western game to play. So Grant and I are all ready to euchre it up in Ohio, which means we'll be cool, which is what I've always wanted to be.

I guess we played a lot of games this weekend, but we had a great time. Next weekend, more games, as we have a College & Career game day. I can only hope there will be hours of euchre to be had.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Member when we euchred our boys? That was just the best; I'm still grinning like a cheshire just cause that was so great.

    ReplyDelete