Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Crafts Revisited

Last week, I mentioned that I had a lot of crafts going on at the same time. Well, I finally finished them all! Here's a picture of the things I made for my friend, who just had her first baby. Her last name is Fox, so they're going with that theme for the nursery in greens and browns. And it matches my blog layout!



And here's just some attempted-artsy pictures of the same things.




So, that's 2 burp cloths, a little blanket, and a painted canvas with a vinyl rub-on of a fox.

The pictures for the other crafty things are coming. Those are for Kendall's new big girl bedroom, and the room is not completely done yet. So I'll post pictures of the room as a whole. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. I love baby gift projects. Love the painted canvas idea too, great job! how did your granola bars come out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable. good job you!

    ReplyDelete