Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Insanity - Day 2

Okay, I'm really not off to a good start this second time around. I literally had no time to do my workout yesterday. So, sometime this week, I'm gonna have to make it up...like do one workout first thing in the morning, and another last thing at night. And that really sucks. Because today, I didn't want to finish the one workout! I was seriously strugglin'.

I'm really just not good with time management...I mean, how do I get myself and both girls ready for Bible study, get endless chores done around the house (cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc), eat, shower, rest (because I seriously need a nap), get dinner ready, play with kids...not to mention nursing a baby every few hours, and feed a toddler snacks and drinks throughout the day...and on top of all that, do a workout that lasts about 45 minutes from start to finish? It's not an easy thing to do.

2 comments:

  1. Two in one day? YUCK!!!! Can you just add 15 minutes to each workout throughout the week, or something? Or do you have to do it all at once? YUCK!!!
    (BTW - this post is like the anti-encouragement that I need going into the late stages of this pregnancy. I always think "Well, Kelly did X. And Kelly does Y. I can do it, too." (Always!) So, looking at your list and replacing 'Kelly' with 'Melissa' is NOT fun.)
    :o) But the good thing is that Insanity! will end for you, and this pregnancy will end for me. :o)
    Hope you have a great afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you do a great job at time management. You just need less things to do. I'd get rid of the cooking, cleaning and laundry part. DEFINITELY keep the nap!!!

    ReplyDelete