Friday, March 12, 2010

Insanity - Day 3

Okay, so I'm really off to a bad start this time around. Really.

I'm not trying to make excuses, but we have a lot going on this month, and I just don't see me doing this workout 6 days a week! So, I've made a goal for myself to do at least 4 days, and if I do more, I do more.

Sorry, Shaun T, but that's the way it's gotta be!

Okay, I think I totally just made up a new slogan!

Anyways, I just finished with today's workout, and I'm sweating, and I'm hurting. But I feel strong! I did the moving push-ups for the first time today, and did several of them. Also, my knees and ankles haven't been hurting me (knock on wood), so maybe the new kicks are paying off.

So, even though I may not be doing INSANITY the way it's supposed to be done, I'm seeing results, and I'm happy about that.

1 comment:

  1. Of course it's okay to link! I need to go through mine and update with new links and what-not. I don't know why I procrastinate simple stuff like that. I've even been wanting to have a section to share favorite recipes and crafts I've done. My ambition far exceeds my work ethic though....

    Good for you on your workouts. I've been taking the boys out in the jogging stroller and as much as I hate the idea of exercise, I always feel great afterward.

    ReplyDelete