Monday, March 15, 2010

Laguna Playdate - Long Overdue!

Megan and I were on a roll with our Laguna Playdates...that was, until she had Hannah...A YEAR AGO!!!!....and I got pregnant with Cameron. The last time we got togther was last year in February.

That is entirely too long.

But thankfully, Megan emailed me, and we set the date for today. I was so happy! Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of all the kiddos together...it's kinda hard when you've got a baby in one hand, the camera in the other hand, and the baby is trying to grab the camera.






But it was a gorgeous day, and the kids had fun, and Megan and I enjoyed what little conversation we could carry without getting interrupted by one of the 4 kids.

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny, I was just thinking about how I wanted to blog about our playdate, but I didn't get any pictures. I totally forgot that you managed to sneak some in. We had so much fun with you guys, and both kids took GREAT naps afterwards!

    ReplyDelete