Friday, March 26, 2010

Two Sisters

This morning, I got up before the girls were awake and took my shower. As I was getting out of the shower, I heard my doorknob jiggle, and then the door opened. Kendall was previously unable to turn the doorknob in order to open it. That's gone now, because not only did she open mine, but she opened hers first. I don't know if kids usually figure that out before she did, but I was happy she hadn't figured it out. She was confined. Now that's all over for me, and I'm having visions of her opening her door in the middle of the night, and trapsing about through the house.

Anyways, I was still getting myself ready, and I heard Cameron on the monitor. I figured I'd put Kendall's new-found talent to use, and have her go in and calm Cami down. That worked like a charm. These two sisters love each other, and as soon as Cami saw Kendall, her cries turned to laughs.

When I went in her room to get her, Kendall wanted to get in the crib with her (climing in the crib is yet another thing she can't do that I'm fine with), so I put her in it.

They had so much fun together. Even if that meant Cami getting covered up by all of Kendall's stuffies, she still loved it.








1 comment: