Monday, March 08, 2010

Kendall Speak - Part 1

I always look forward to Megan's post about the things Joey says...they never fail to make me crack up.

Well, this isn't really funny, and it's not even like she said a whole lot, but it made my day, so I thought I'd share.

Like I said earlier, my friend is visiting, and the last couple of days, we've been doing a lot of stuff. Since it was the weekend, Grant was kind enough to stay behind and keep Kendall, but since I'm a nursing mom, Cameron went with us.

Well, last night after we got home, Grant was in the middle of putting Kendall to bed - which is what he normally does, but he suggested that since I hadn't been spent a lot of time with Kendall over the last couple of days, that I should finish. So when I made it up to her room, Grant told her that I'd finish reading to her. Her reply...

"Yes....Yes....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Yes! Yes!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Needless to say, that melted my little heart.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have your own version of "The Things They Say." I love reading what kids say. That story is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tinker stinker12:54 PM

    awww, sweet!

    now come do this with me, you know you want to:
    http://tinkerwiththis.blogspot.com/2010/03/camera-strap-sew-along.html

    ReplyDelete